**Subscribe And Save $5/box** $30/month (Auto Cancels After August)
June-”At The Beach”
Skill building- Fine motor, early science & ecosystems and learning about aerial perspective.
Bringing the beach to you in a box! Dabble in science with kinetic sand, create a colorful reef and more!
- Kinetic Sand Castle-Kinetic sand is a wonderful medium that kids love. It can be easily molded and it never dries out! Watercolor a beach scene, build your sand castle and feel like you are really at the beach! Complete with a crab, shells and flag.
- Colorful Coral Reef- Use pipe cleaners, Model Magic, moss and watercolors to create a magical coral reef. Learn to mold tropical fish and sea creatures.
- Aerial Watercolor Painting-Learn about aerial perspective as you paint a beach landscape. Add umbrellas, blankets & people. Imagine what it’s like to see the beach from the sky!
Skill building- Art History, using shapes in art, counting, measurements, fine motor
Summer is a great time for treats! Ice cream, lemonade, watermelon yum! Have fun turning your favorite treats into art!
- Wayne Thiebaud Inspired Ice Cream Cones- Learn about this pop artist as you create ice cream cones topped with your favorite flavors! Stencil a tall ice cream cone and paint in your favorite flavors. We will also learn how to add shadows for dramatic effect!
- Mixed Media Lemonade-Use watercolor and tempera paint to make a tall drink of lemonade! Learn about shapes as you stamp squares for ice cubes and circles for lemons. Comes with a recipe for homemade lemonade.
- Pop Art Watermelon- Use bold colors, paper scraps and painting techniques to create a funky watermelon! This one of a kind art piece will be worthy of hanging!
Skill building-Early Science (bioluminescence), complementary colors, fine motor, spatial skills and reasoning.
Combine Science & Art as we learn about fish with colorful mosaics, glow in the dark stickers and more!
- Flashlight Fish- Learn about the flashlight fish--how they glow and why! Create your own bioluminescence fish with glow in the dark stickers!
- Colorful Fish Mosaic- Use sticky tiles on a fish template to create a mosaic masterpiece! This is a great project for travel.
- Let's Go Fishing- Create your own fishing game! Create beautiful fish and practice your fishing skills with this fun game. Can be used over and over!